A Quick Word From Yours Truly


Hi, welcome to PJ's blog.

If you've checked out the "About Me" bit you'll see I'm a keen amateur photographer who enjoys all things digital. I mostly like photographing plants and landscapes as they are easy targets ;-) I used to work in Software which sounds more exciting than it is but am now officially a Snr. Project Planner having changed jobs after almost 25yrs in Software. I sometimes wish I could work in photography but that would probably become boring if I did it day in and day out. I used to sponsor a wolf called Luna until she sadly passed away, and love all things "wolfy". Anyhow enjoy the blog and hopefully I'll manage to keep it up to date with what I've been doing and my favourite things!

PJ

Sunday 20 December 2020

Screwed Over by BoJo

 

So, this is my take on the latest crap coming out from No10 because Boris has once again set us up for a fall by doing "mass testing" in the Medway Towns and now they've found more people with the virus (oh there's a surprise, test more = find more) they've seen fit to cancel Christmas and bung us in a Tier 4 category WTF. So he's morphed into Scrooge & The Grinch literally overnight despite bleating earlier that to cancel Christmas would be "inhuman". Guess he didn't feel too bad about doing EXACTLY that in the end though - tosser!

So this is my Photoshop offering on what he can do with his Tier 4, I won't be dictated to by some hypocritical, lying little prick. Now that's not to say that I won't be sensible, I always am, I've been stuck working from home since fucking March with no return to the office on the foreseeable horizon and I'm careful to just take a walk outside. I shop online and only see my support bubble. So in essence I'm doing the right things - BUT BECAUSE I WANT TO and not because some bloody idiot politician is telling me I should.

Just wish they would pull their collective heads out of Sage's arse and get this vaccine administered amongst the public rather than the inevitable chosen few. Because if they think we're gonna accept 2021 as a continuation of the shite they've dumped us into this year then they can seriously think again 🤬

No comments: