A Quick Word From Yours Truly


Hi, welcome to PJ's blog.

If you've checked out the "About Me" bit you'll see I'm a keen amateur photographer who enjoys all things digital. I mostly like photographing plants and landscapes as they are easy targets ;-) I used to work in Software which sounds more exciting than it is but am now officially a Snr. Project Planner having changed jobs after almost 25yrs in Software. I sometimes wish I could work in photography but that would probably become boring if I did it day in and day out. I used to sponsor a wolf called Luna until she sadly passed away, and love all things "wolfy". Anyhow enjoy the blog and hopefully I'll manage to keep it up to date with what I've been doing and my favourite things!

PJ

Saturday 19 December 2020

Santa Run


 Here's a quick pic I took off the Estate FB page because I'd anticipated the Santa Run being done the following day, 20th, and it arrived early because of the impending Tier 4 restrictions.

Got to hand it to these guys 'n' gals they pull out the stops every year to bring some festive cheer around the estate, usually delivering dropped off gifts to the kids. Sadly this year they weren't allowed to do that but they still came around in the atrocious rain to brighten our evening and mark the start of the Christmas Festivities. And it wouldn't be Christmas without them. Donated a tenner into their bucket on a stick and also donated online through the JustGiving page. Hopefully these funds will help to keep these things going for next year and many more to come. They had already missed out on the fundraising from the Fireworks evening. 

WELL DONE 25TH SCOUTS GROUP FOR CHEERING US UP ON WHAT IS GOING TO BE A WEIRD CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR!!

No comments: