A Quick Word From Yours Truly


Hi, welcome to PJ's blog.

If you've checked out the "About Me" bit you'll see I'm a keen amateur photographer who enjoys all things digital. I mostly like photographing plants and landscapes as they are easy targets ;-) I used to work in Software which sounds more exciting than it is but am now officially a Snr. Project Planner having changed jobs after almost 25yrs in Software. I sometimes wish I could work in photography but that would probably become boring if I did it day in and day out. I used to sponsor a wolf called Luna until she sadly passed away, and love all things "wolfy". Anyhow enjoy the blog and hopefully I'll manage to keep it up to date with what I've been doing and my favourite things!

PJ

Friday 4 December 2020

Christmas Decorating


 So, did the Christmas decs early this year, broke with the tradition of 12 days before because let's face it after the crap year we've had we could all do with a little early festive cheer! So started on my off Friday and pretty much got it all done in a day - aching back aside! This is a quick collage of a few bits from the porch and my Dockyard wreath hanging on the inside of the inner door again this year whilst the red rag one hangs on the other side, tied to the door knocker. Also the wind-up lit village on the hallway windowsill accompanied by one of the Avon light up penguins I bought a few years ago.

Really pleased with the decs and especially my tree, keep returning to the red/rustic/soft decorations for the tree and strictly no tinsel. Looks good despite killing my back trying to put the thing together ;-)

Lots of climbing on/off the folding steps because on my own I can't tell if something is hanging straight or central, the downside of living alone is no little helper!

No comments: