A Quick Word From Yours Truly


Hi, welcome to PJ's blog.

If you've checked out the "About Me" bit you'll see I'm a keen amateur photographer who enjoys all things digital. I mostly like photographing plants and landscapes as they are easy targets ;-) I used to work in Software which sounds more exciting than it is but am now officially a Snr. Project Planner having changed jobs after almost 25yrs in Software. I sometimes wish I could work in photography but that would probably become boring if I did it day in and day out. I used to sponsor a wolf called Luna until she sadly passed away, and love all things "wolfy". Anyhow enjoy the blog and hopefully I'll manage to keep it up to date with what I've been doing and my favourite things!

PJ

Monday 21 December 2020

New Christmas Lights

 

So here's a quick collage of the new lights that Mr Amazon delivered yesterday. Getting fed up feeding my snowman and disco ball batteries so opted for some main versions. Well not the snowman, couldn't get anything like that so opted for this awesome blue & white LED bonsai tree. Very pleased with it, it is very bright and looks amazeballs against the new multi-coloured net of lights. The disco ball is currently in the studio as I have run out of sockets on the little bedroom, but it helps to light up that end of the landing. Very impressed with this device also, not quite tried out the music option, think it's supposed to "dance" with the music, but the auto is still pretty funky :-)

No comments: