A Quick Word From Yours Truly


Hi, welcome to PJ's blog.

If you've checked out the "About Me" bit you'll see I'm a keen amateur photographer who enjoys all things digital. I mostly like photographing plants and landscapes as they are easy targets ;-) I used to work in Software which sounds more exciting than it is but am now officially a Snr. Project Planner having changed jobs after almost 25yrs in Software. I sometimes wish I could work in photography but that would probably become boring if I did it day in and day out. I used to sponsor a wolf called Luna until she sadly passed away, and love all things "wolfy". Anyhow enjoy the blog and hopefully I'll manage to keep it up to date with what I've been doing and my favourite things!

PJ

Monday 30 July 2007

Another Weekend Gone

A bit more of a relaxing time this weekend, managed to fend off the retail therapy by going shopping after work on Friday which left me the whole weekend to just chill out and potter around indoors. Had a few chores to do as usual but also found some time for me which is always good to be able to do. To be honest particular times of the month aren’t good for me if you get my drift, and so its difficult to find any energy to do anything other than veg out. Had a bit of a play with some RAW photos taken at a windmill last week, a friend of mine is getting married there and I have been asked to do their wedding photos. The lighting is not ideal but no worse than the average church and at least I can use flash if I am careful not to be a nuisance! Quite looking forward to the challenge, wouldn’t do it for anyone else mind, people are not really my sort of subject, but it will be good experience. Still haven’t had the chance to get this tattoo practice sorted yet, I really want to find some time to print out some test sizes and make up a sheet of practice tattoos so that I can work out just the right size and location for it when I get it done. Think it’s definitely a case of when and not if anymore, I will just have to “grin and bear it” if it’s a bit painful, plenty of people go back time and again so they can’t be THAT bad!

Willesborough Windmill - http://www.willesboroughwindmill.co.uk/

Ease Period Pain - http://www.magno-pulse.com/product_info.php?cPath=21&products_id=49

No comments: