A Quick Word From Yours Truly


Hi, welcome to PJ's blog.

If you've checked out the "About Me" bit you'll see I'm a keen amateur photographer who enjoys all things digital. I mostly like photographing plants and landscapes as they are easy targets ;-) I used to work in Software which sounds more exciting than it is but am now officially a Snr. Project Planner having changed jobs after almost 25yrs in Software. I sometimes wish I could work in photography but that would probably become boring if I did it day in and day out. I used to sponsor a wolf called Luna until she sadly passed away, and love all things "wolfy". Anyhow enjoy the blog and hopefully I'll manage to keep it up to date with what I've been doing and my favourite things!

PJ

Thursday 2 August 2007

Tattoo Design...


Played around with the tattoo designs last night, printed out a sheet of temporary ones to try out using the tribal wolf design. Decided on a size of about 2.5 inches square which is not a bad size to start with. Trouble is the temporary tattoo paper ends up like a plaster stuck on your arm which makes it feel a little uncomfortable and I managed to make it wrinkle up which made things worse. Gave me an idea though as to what it might look like and that’s the idea, to try it out before getting it permanently done. The other design is a minimum of 5 inches long which I think will be too big but will try it on another sheet and possibly make the tribal one a bit bigger. It’s hard to judge the size on your arm against that on paper hence the temporary tattoo paper. Did have an idea of trying to make a stencil using the line art version and let my daughter paint it on with body paint, as she’s the arty one!

Have attached a pic of the tattoo anyway – any thoughts?

No comments: