A Quick Word From Yours Truly


Hi, welcome to PJ's blog.

If you've checked out the "About Me" bit you'll see I'm a keen amateur photographer who enjoys all things digital. I mostly like photographing plants and landscapes as they are easy targets ;-) I used to work in Software which sounds more exciting than it is but am now officially a Snr. Project Planner having changed jobs after almost 25yrs in Software. I sometimes wish I could work in photography but that would probably become boring if I did it day in and day out. I used to sponsor a wolf called Luna until she sadly passed away, and love all things "wolfy". Anyhow enjoy the blog and hopefully I'll manage to keep it up to date with what I've been doing and my favourite things!

PJ

Friday 20 July 2007

Nose Piercing News ...

Recently my nose piercing has been feeling a tad uncomfortable at times, I believe the technical term is “pissy” ;-) For those of you out there who have any piercings you’ll know that it’s something that seems to happen to all piercings at some time or another and is usually their way of saying they aren’t happy about something. Because it doesn’t look as though anything sinister is going on I’m not that worried about it. I’ll just have to continue with the sea salt soaks and wait for it to settle back down again. I’ve gone back to doing them twice a day again as per the instructions, it’s amazing to think that the studios are usually right all along isn’t it? Keep mulling over the possibility of changing the nose screw before my holiday, currently it’s made of titanium and I wonder if the bioflex material would prove more comfortable as it’s flexible (the clue’s in the title!) and it worked quite well in my ear, but not sure if I have the nerve to do it myself or whether to ask at the piercing place to see if they would do it. To be honest it’s probably too soon to be thinking of changing it regardless of the reasons behind it and I’ll end up regretting it like I did my ear. Ideally they suggest waiting for 6 months before changing the jewellery for the first time but I am so damned impatient. That’s why, up till now, I haven’t purchased any jewellery for it, if I haven’t any indoors I can’t be tempted to do something stupid! As I want to order some cones for my ear barbell though, I could order the bioflex screw and then hide it at work so I’m not distracted by it at home. My daughter would probably kill me if she found out I was thinking of changing it, she moaned so much about my ear that I had to do it when she went out. Hang on that sounds like a role reversal, it should be ME moaning at HER for going behind MY back ;-)

No comments: