A Quick Word From Yours Truly


Hi, welcome to PJ's blog.

If you've checked out the "About Me" bit you'll see I'm a keen amateur photographer who enjoys all things digital. I mostly like photographing plants and landscapes as they are easy targets ;-) I used to work in Software which sounds more exciting than it is but am now officially a Snr. Project Planner having changed jobs after almost 25yrs in Software. I sometimes wish I could work in photography but that would probably become boring if I did it day in and day out. I used to sponsor a wolf called Luna until she sadly passed away, and love all things "wolfy". Anyhow enjoy the blog and hopefully I'll manage to keep it up to date with what I've been doing and my favourite things!

PJ

Monday 23 July 2007

Weekend News

Another fun-filled weekend over with! Spent Saturday doing some retail therapy with the daughter as per usual, till she went off bowling with James and his folks for his sister’s 9th b’day. Then had a nauseating evening at Country listening to a band called Swing Commanders. Don’t get me wrong, they were excellent at what they did, very talented musicians, but their style was very much not my thing, too jazzy and after a few songs they all seemed to sound the same. Not a country band in the true sense of the word although they seemed to go down well with most people. Then I spent yesterday catching up on the garden, it badly needed mowing and weeding so despite my dislike of gardening in general I got out there and now it looks tidy and presentable again. Spent a little time surfing the web, reading the usual forums on tattooing and piercing and posted a couple of queries. It’s always good to seek other people’s advice about things and I posted my first tattoo query as I am seriously thinking of taking the plunge over the winter months. Hopefully I’ll find time to have a practice run with this tattoo paper I bought so I can gauge the design for size and location etc. I’ve been so tied up lately with this KCPA Comp that I’ve hardly had time to do anything on the PC that hasn’t involved spreadsheets et al. Still hopefully I’ve got a few weeks to just chill out before my holiday and catch up on my own stuff for a change. Did manage to order the blackline cones for my barbell and a threadless barbell for my nose which I may well fit before we go away. I know it’s probably a tad early to be changing it but think this design will prove to be more comfortable than the screw is now. Sometimes my nose feels a little tender inside and wonder if the screw moves about too much. Anyhow back to the daily grind…

No comments: