A Quick Word From Yours Truly


Hi, welcome to PJ's blog.

If you've checked out the "About Me" bit you'll see I'm a keen amateur photographer who enjoys all things digital. I mostly like photographing plants and landscapes as they are easy targets ;-) I used to work in Software which sounds more exciting than it is but am now officially a Snr. Project Planner having changed jobs after almost 25yrs in Software. I sometimes wish I could work in photography but that would probably become boring if I did it day in and day out. I used to sponsor a wolf called Luna until she sadly passed away, and love all things "wolfy". Anyhow enjoy the blog and hopefully I'll manage to keep it up to date with what I've been doing and my favourite things!

PJ

Monday 16 July 2007

Weekend Doings

What a weekend! Managed to get to the Kent County Show after all despite waking up at 7am on Sunday to the sound of heavy rain and thunder. Fortunately by the time we left home it had stopped raining and apart from a few drops around lunchtime the day was very hot and humid. Only downside to the day being a distinct lack of sleep the night before due to my nose piercing being rather itchy and me being paranoid that I would scratch in the night and pull the screw out. Was disappointed that we didn’t see the wolves this year or Titan the robot, I believe he was there but with the crowds we must have kept missing him, the wolves I’m not so sure about. It’s such a large venue that it’s difficult to be sure you’ve seen everything. Got some photos though so am pleased about that, even Julia used the camera this time which is a bit of a first. She keeps saying she wants to get into photography and is studying it as part of her Art & Design Young Apprenticeship scheme at college. I think James enjoyed the day, at least he’ll have enjoyed spending it with Julia, despite the fact that he was nursing a pretty banged up elbow after a run-in with some slippery shoes :-)

No comments: