A Quick Word From Yours Truly


Hi, welcome to PJ's blog.

If you've checked out the "About Me" bit you'll see I'm a keen amateur photographer who enjoys all things digital. I mostly like photographing plants and landscapes as they are easy targets ;-) I used to work in Software which sounds more exciting than it is but am now officially a Snr. Project Planner having changed jobs after almost 25yrs in Software. I sometimes wish I could work in photography but that would probably become boring if I did it day in and day out. I used to sponsor a wolf called Luna until she sadly passed away, and love all things "wolfy". Anyhow enjoy the blog and hopefully I'll manage to keep it up to date with what I've been doing and my favourite things!

PJ

Wednesday 4 July 2007

Another entry from Paradise!

This is where I seem to be spending most of my time, how sad is that? Still it pays the bills as they say :-) My daughter's boyfriend, James, is here this week on a weeks work experience and so far it seems to be going rather well. They have found him something absorbing to do which is not easy given the students lack of experience and the short time they are here. But it gives them a taste of the real world and that's important when they spend most of their time in the cossetted world of school. Not sure what my baby will want to do for her weeks experience when she does it next year but it sure isn't going to be software engineering ;-) She's into all things arty, a bit like her Dad, so she would be bored stupid here. Not that they don't have illustrators etc here but that's not her thing either, illustrating for company brochures and the like.

Am sitting here hoping the sun finds it's way to the UK soon, it's been so wet for so long now. Keen to attend the Kent County Show next weekend as per usual but it's no fun in the rain
:-( It's a fantastic place to spend a day out, lots of farm animals and stalls selling all sorts of things. I like to take the camera along and snap away as usual but as it's mostly outside it can be dismal in the wet weather. Here's hoping summer is soon on its way!

No comments: