A Quick Word From Yours Truly


Hi, welcome to PJ's blog.

If you've checked out the "About Me" bit you'll see I'm a keen amateur photographer who enjoys all things digital. I mostly like photographing plants and landscapes as they are easy targets ;-) I used to work in Software which sounds more exciting than it is but am now officially a Snr. Project Planner having changed jobs after almost 25yrs in Software. I sometimes wish I could work in photography but that would probably become boring if I did it day in and day out. I used to sponsor a wolf called Luna until she sadly passed away, and love all things "wolfy". Anyhow enjoy the blog and hopefully I'll manage to keep it up to date with what I've been doing and my favourite things!

PJ

Friday 4 September 2020

Chatham Riverside

A few phone snaps of my first foray into Chatham Town centre since Lockdown back in March! Braved the crowds to go do some banking - I'm an online aficionado but you can't deposit cash with the app ;-) So sporting one of the bandanas I felt like a bank robber let out on a day trip! Whilst having a break after a small amount of shopping and somewhat reluctant to head off home on the first available bus I sat alongside the river (bit smelly with the tide going out) and had a chocolate snack and then walked the pathway as far as the wall the other side of the Dockyard and Anchor Wharf. It felt good to get outside and do something relatively normal and I'm definitely going to be getting out and about a bit more if BoJo doesn't put the kibosh on everything :-(
 

No comments: