A Quick Word From Yours Truly


Hi, welcome to PJ's blog.

If you've checked out the "About Me" bit you'll see I'm a keen amateur photographer who enjoys all things digital. I mostly like photographing plants and landscapes as they are easy targets ;-) I used to work in Software which sounds more exciting than it is but am now officially a Snr. Project Planner having changed jobs after almost 25yrs in Software. I sometimes wish I could work in photography but that would probably become boring if I did it day in and day out. I used to sponsor a wolf called Luna until she sadly passed away, and love all things "wolfy". Anyhow enjoy the blog and hopefully I'll manage to keep it up to date with what I've been doing and my favourite things!

PJ

Saturday 12 September 2020

Capstone Park with My Girl & Annie!


So, here we are at Capstone Park, me, Julia and Annie of course! We enjoyed some good weather wandering around the green trail at this rather lovely open space. The green trail took us up by the Ski Centre and across all manner of fields, at times we got a bit lost trying to hunt down the signposts or decide quite which direction they were pointing in. At one point we ended up on the red trail by mistake and had to retrace our steps! But it was a really good afternoon and good to get out somewhere different for a change. Annie was on constant squirrel alert through the woodland areas and kept threatening to drag Julia through the bushes! I'm not quite sure what she would do if she were to actually catch a squirrel, but given their speed it's probably highly unlikely ;-) Knowing Annie she would want to play with it! All in all a good time out in the fresh air with my girl and her furbaby 💕 

No comments: