A Quick Word From Yours Truly


Hi, welcome to PJ's blog.

If you've checked out the "About Me" bit you'll see I'm a keen amateur photographer who enjoys all things digital. I mostly like photographing plants and landscapes as they are easy targets ;-) I used to work in Software which sounds more exciting than it is but am now officially a Snr. Project Planner having changed jobs after almost 25yrs in Software. I sometimes wish I could work in photography but that would probably become boring if I did it day in and day out. I used to sponsor a wolf called Luna until she sadly passed away, and love all things "wolfy". Anyhow enjoy the blog and hopefully I'll manage to keep it up to date with what I've been doing and my favourite things!

PJ

Saturday 2 April 2022

Tedster @ The Bus Festival


So Saturday saw Dad, me and Tedster head off to the Detling Showground for the South East Bus Festival and Heritage Transport Show. Good sunny weather albeit chilly with it. An excellent collection of vehicles, large and small, these being some uber expensive remote control trucks etc being driven around a specially prepared layout. It was good to be back at the show at its normal time rather than the postponement we had last year to October, better still than 2020 when it was cancelled altogether because of Covid-19. We bumped into a few people we knew from the old Invicta camera club, Neal from the Texas Moon club and Gordon, a new retiree from work. He's doing well and I can't avoid feeling a little bit jealous of having to keep working! Especially with pressure mounting to go into the office from people who wouldn't know if you were subsequently there - or not 😔 

No comments: