A Quick Word From Yours Truly


Hi, welcome to PJ's blog.

If you've checked out the "About Me" bit you'll see I'm a keen amateur photographer who enjoys all things digital. I mostly like photographing plants and landscapes as they are easy targets ;-) I used to work in Software which sounds more exciting than it is but am now officially a Snr. Project Planner having changed jobs after almost 25yrs in Software. I sometimes wish I could work in photography but that would probably become boring if I did it day in and day out. I used to sponsor a wolf called Luna until she sadly passed away, and love all things "wolfy". Anyhow enjoy the blog and hopefully I'll manage to keep it up to date with what I've been doing and my favourite things!

PJ

Friday 8 April 2022

Shed Empty!


So this Off Friday, Dad came over after lunch and together, well mostly him, we emptied the old shed in readiness for its demolition as part of the garage refurbishment. Dad took all the shelves down too so apart from the four walls and what's left of the bench it is at least now, devoid of contents. Dad's currently sorting out the dross for two planned tip runs, although there's still some bits to go.

A surveyor from the garage firm rocked up early one morning in the week to measure up, so in hopefully 4 weeks time, or thereabouts, they should be contacting me again to arrange a convenient date for installation. He quoted that as being a days work but either way it won't be a massive problem if it runs into a couple of days. Looking forward to seeing it looking like new again, on the outside at least. We'll have some work to do inside, Dad's already removed the old shelving and most of the brackets, there's a few more stubborn ones to remove. Then we're going to paint the back wall with some sealant before I think about storage - for mainly the lawn mower and leaf blower. Exciting!

No comments: