A Quick Word From Yours Truly


Hi, welcome to PJ's blog.

If you've checked out the "About Me" bit you'll see I'm a keen amateur photographer who enjoys all things digital. I mostly like photographing plants and landscapes as they are easy targets ;-) I used to work in Software which sounds more exciting than it is but am now officially a Snr. Project Planner having changed jobs after almost 25yrs in Software. I sometimes wish I could work in photography but that would probably become boring if I did it day in and day out. I used to sponsor a wolf called Luna until she sadly passed away, and love all things "wolfy". Anyhow enjoy the blog and hopefully I'll manage to keep it up to date with what I've been doing and my favourite things!

PJ

Friday 30 July 2021

Mount Ephraim Gardens

 

So this off-Friday saw Dad & I head off to Mount Ephraim Gardens Nr Faversham for some snapping. We took a punt on the weather being reasonably OK and took the bigger cameras along albeit wrapped in large sandwich bags to keep the worst of the wet off. So wish I could have weather proof sealing ;-)

Actually it wasn't too bad weather wise, a few small showers and indeed we holed up under the trees on a bench we'd previously spotted, to grab some lunch during one particular shower. The sun put in a bit of an appearance and the gardens were lovely.

A couple of young lads fishing had a chat with Dad, who has always been a keen angler. We'd watched them catch and return fish from the other side of the lake. As they were the only two there I'm sure they had a good session. Apparently fishing is a peaceful past-time, can't quite get my head around the abject boredom myself but hey ho!

We had coffee & cake in the tea room before finishing off the gardens, all in all a really good day out and about.


This image was of the neighbouring area that we could see from within the grounds.


No comments: