A Quick Word From Yours Truly


Hi, welcome to PJ's blog.

If you've checked out the "About Me" bit you'll see I'm a keen amateur photographer who enjoys all things digital. I mostly like photographing plants and landscapes as they are easy targets ;-) I used to work in Software which sounds more exciting than it is but am now officially a Snr. Project Planner having changed jobs after almost 25yrs in Software. I sometimes wish I could work in photography but that would probably become boring if I did it day in and day out. I used to sponsor a wolf called Luna until she sadly passed away, and love all things "wolfy". Anyhow enjoy the blog and hopefully I'll manage to keep it up to date with what I've been doing and my favourite things!

PJ

Tuesday 13 April 2021

Up Close & Personal

 

So the family photo challenge was "Up Close & Personal"... Dug out the mobile phone macro lens and attached it to the S20, once I'd figured out which of the three back lenses it had to cover, before proceeding to take some macro images of bits and pieces that I had found indoors. One of the ideas were coloured headed dress making pins in a pin cushion - not a bad start.

But the image above ended up my image of the day, a deliberately blurred image on a printed photo of my gawgus girl on her wedding day back in 2016. The official photographer was like, "smell your bouquet"... My daughter says - "You do know these aren't real?" His response was " just pretend!" 

So here she is, pretending that her bouquet smells amazing :-) Just love the delicate makeup and her expression. She is and always will be gorgeous to me, makeup or not, but she looked drop dead gorgeous on her big day, as every bride should.

No comments: