A Quick Word From Yours Truly


Hi, welcome to PJ's blog.

If you've checked out the "About Me" bit you'll see I'm a keen amateur photographer who enjoys all things digital. I mostly like photographing plants and landscapes as they are easy targets ;-) I used to work in Software which sounds more exciting than it is but am now officially a Snr. Project Planner having changed jobs after almost 25yrs in Software. I sometimes wish I could work in photography but that would probably become boring if I did it day in and day out. I used to sponsor a wolf called Luna until she sadly passed away, and love all things "wolfy". Anyhow enjoy the blog and hopefully I'll manage to keep it up to date with what I've been doing and my favourite things!

PJ

Monday 5 April 2021

Easter Local Walk #2

 

So this was yesterday's walk, along by the side road to where I work and just past the old club house where we used to sometimes have a lunchtime drink during the working week.

Walked past the local testing facility, we never thought the new coach car park would end up housing a "temporary" Covid-19 test centre. Looked pretty shambolic actually, more staff than people, very much a ghost town. Maybe that's a good sign of the times?

Ran out of pathway through this small wooded area and wasn't quite sure which road I'd come out on so back tracked along the main road and back through the nature reserve. It's been quite fun re-visiting the mono, these are using an Antique tone in Lightroom, and switched the profile option back to Colour - although these are camera mono's so no colour technically anyway!

Hopefully once the Dockyard reopens, guesstimated to be in May, I'll find some better subject matter for this genre.

No comments: