A Quick Word From Yours Truly


Hi, welcome to PJ's blog.

If you've checked out the "About Me" bit you'll see I'm a keen amateur photographer who enjoys all things digital. I mostly like photographing plants and landscapes as they are easy targets ;-) I used to work in Software which sounds more exciting than it is but am now officially a Snr. Project Planner having changed jobs after almost 25yrs in Software. I sometimes wish I could work in photography but that would probably become boring if I did it day in and day out. I used to sponsor a wolf called Luna until she sadly passed away, and love all things "wolfy". Anyhow enjoy the blog and hopefully I'll manage to keep it up to date with what I've been doing and my favourite things!

PJ

Sunday 11 April 2021

Coney Banks Revisited


 So this morning Tedster and I set off for the Coney Banks, all wrapped up against the cold wind. A bright but chilly day. Took the hillside walk which I've not done for quite a while, was good to be somewhere else and apart from the odd dog-walker on the hillside, pretty much had the route to myself. Mostly peaceful despite a footie match playing at the bottom of the field and later on as I approached the Victory Academy school - more football in progress. One can almost kid oneself that life is normal again... Well it seems so for some people.

A group of blokes spent their morning racing quite large (and expensive looking) remote controlled buggies et al around the field, as I walked along Magpie Hall Rd afterwards they sounded just like the remote controlled boats that race around the lake at Mote Park - like very large, very annoying insect buzzing sounds ;-) Still I guess one has to be grown-up and more importantly earning, before one can afford such expensive toys. Often used to see them being raced around the Toys R Us carpark by a similar aged group of blokes on my way home from work. Boys and their toys...

Enjoyed the fresh air again and some sunshine, back home to editing in Lightroom.

No comments: