A Quick Word From Yours Truly


Hi, welcome to PJ's blog.

If you've checked out the "About Me" bit you'll see I'm a keen amateur photographer who enjoys all things digital. I mostly like photographing plants and landscapes as they are easy targets ;-) I used to work in Software which sounds more exciting than it is but am now officially a Snr. Project Planner having changed jobs after almost 25yrs in Software. I sometimes wish I could work in photography but that would probably become boring if I did it day in and day out. I used to sponsor a wolf called Luna until she sadly passed away, and love all things "wolfy". Anyhow enjoy the blog and hopefully I'll manage to keep it up to date with what I've been doing and my favourite things!

PJ

Friday 26 March 2021

Vintage Bottles


 Been buying some vintage bottles from eBay for some photography given I couldn't find any in town last week whilst I was there to have my first Covid-19 jab.

Not purchased from eBay in well over a year, unsure why given I'm currently home all the time for deliveries ;-) Anyhoo found these dark blue medicine bottles and a set of four coloured glass bottles...


Which have a somewhat distressed look to the outside coatings - this makes for more interesting photos. Used some two tone material in the pop-up tent and spent most of the morning snapping away ;-)

Used the 77D and the 50mm and 60mm lenses with a combination of extension tubes to get all manner of piccies.

No comments: