A Quick Word From Yours Truly


Hi, welcome to PJ's blog.

If you've checked out the "About Me" bit you'll see I'm a keen amateur photographer who enjoys all things digital. I mostly like photographing plants and landscapes as they are easy targets ;-) I used to work in Software which sounds more exciting than it is but am now officially a Snr. Project Planner having changed jobs after almost 25yrs in Software. I sometimes wish I could work in photography but that would probably become boring if I did it day in and day out. I used to sponsor a wolf called Luna until she sadly passed away, and love all things "wolfy". Anyhow enjoy the blog and hopefully I'll manage to keep it up to date with what I've been doing and my favourite things!

PJ

Sunday 25 October 2020

That Time Again!

 

Regardless of what this Christmas will bring with Covid-19 still lurking around, some things are a given - and one of them is card writing. Not always a favourite thing of mine but it does signify the start of the festive season. Wouldn't normally be writing them quite this early but as already mentioned Covid-19 may well have an impact on the delivery of said cards plus I suspect, like me, many will be Christmas shopping online this year. So thought I would write them out, get them labelled up and just waiting for Julia to drop off the stamps. To make the task easier I always print a list and address labels, all I have to do is write in the card. 

Wondered what an ex-work colleague will do this year for the "This is What We Did This Year" A4 sheet they normally send out with their cards - pretty sure this year it'll be blank 🤣

Not sure this year's album will be burgeoning with photo entries, especially as all the precursor events have been binned off thanks to the plethora of panic over this virus. I can see 2020 quietly slipping out the back door come the New Year and whilst I'm sure it won't be quite over in the early part of next year, I cannot wait to see the back of this year. 

No comments: