A Quick Word From Yours Truly


Hi, welcome to PJ's blog.

If you've checked out the "About Me" bit you'll see I'm a keen amateur photographer who enjoys all things digital. I mostly like photographing plants and landscapes as they are easy targets ;-) I used to work in Software which sounds more exciting than it is but am now officially a Snr. Project Planner having changed jobs after almost 25yrs in Software. I sometimes wish I could work in photography but that would probably become boring if I did it day in and day out. I used to sponsor a wolf called Luna until she sadly passed away, and love all things "wolfy". Anyhow enjoy the blog and hopefully I'll manage to keep it up to date with what I've been doing and my favourite things!

PJ

Saturday 31 October 2020

Happy Halloween!


Happy Halloween 👻

This is Tedster and I dressed to party but with nowhere to go this year :-( Normally we'd have been at the Texas Moon CMC celebrating Halloween, but this year, along with EVERYTHING else, the club is cancelled, has been since March. So thought I'd dig out the costume, a black pop-up backdrop and my trusty 77D and take a few selfies. Thought this one came out rather well. Tedster is sporting his pumpkin outfit and mine is a well used witches dress, the hat and glove bought on one of my many Halloween shopping trips.

I love Halloween, gutted that there's no celebrations to be had this year, goodness knows we could do with something to look forward to what with all this Covid-19 shite, on the potential verge of another lockdown (unfair as we're doing OK in the South East) and shitty weather. Pity we can't just hibernate until the spring!
 


No comments: