A Quick Word From Yours Truly


Hi, welcome to PJ's blog.

If you've checked out the "About Me" bit you'll see I'm a keen amateur photographer who enjoys all things digital. I mostly like photographing plants and landscapes as they are easy targets ;-) I used to work in Software which sounds more exciting than it is but am now officially a Snr. Project Planner having changed jobs after almost 25yrs in Software. I sometimes wish I could work in photography but that would probably become boring if I did it day in and day out. I used to sponsor a wolf called Luna until she sadly passed away, and love all things "wolfy". Anyhow enjoy the blog and hopefully I'll manage to keep it up to date with what I've been doing and my favourite things!

PJ

Saturday 24 October 2020

Jigsaw Puzzle!

Completed my first jigsaw puzzle in decades! I won't divulge how long it took, its embarrassing! My neighbour lent me it along with a second 500 piece puzzle. I'd purchased two 1000 piece ones from the MFPA, back when Lockdown started as they were in a sale and I stupidly thought they would keep me busy. Now puzzles such as these have never been a favourite of mine, even as a child. But I thought I might find them useful. I didn't even manage to complete the outside of one of the 1000 piece puzzles before throwing in the towel and chastising myself for having wasted an afternoon. I gave the puzzles to my neighbour as she's keen on doing them and she passed these two over as they are smaller and better defined pictures. Even then I struggled, a lot, if nothing else to find the room to lay all the middle pieces out. Still I'm pleased that I kept going with it, I did contemplate giving up initially, but thought I should persevere. 
And there you have the finished article. All that's left is to return it to its box 🤣

No comments: