A Quick Word From Yours Truly


Hi, welcome to PJ's blog.

If you've checked out the "About Me" bit you'll see I'm a keen amateur photographer who enjoys all things digital. I mostly like photographing plants and landscapes as they are easy targets ;-) I used to work in Software which sounds more exciting than it is but am now officially a Snr. Project Planner having changed jobs after almost 25yrs in Software. I sometimes wish I could work in photography but that would probably become boring if I did it day in and day out. I used to sponsor a wolf called Luna until she sadly passed away, and love all things "wolfy". Anyhow enjoy the blog and hopefully I'll manage to keep it up to date with what I've been doing and my favourite things!

PJ

Thursday 21 June 2007

Piercing

Hi,

Thought I'd share with everyone the fact that I got my nostril pierced last Friday :-) This is my second body pierce, had my ear rim done just over a year ago, not bad for a 42 year old ;-) Next thing could be a tattoo but need to be 110% sure first.

It didn't hurt as much as I thought it might, no worse than my ear rim. Needless to say I got it done at a professional body piercing studio, wouldn't let anyone near me with those piercing guns, not even my lobes. In fact both my lobe piercings were done with needles 'cos that's all there was years ago, now I'm showing my age!

So far it seems fine, got to get back into the habit of salt water soaks but hopefully it'll heal OK and I might be able to treat myself to a new piece of jewellery for Xmas. Ice blue titanium being my favourite at the moment.

No comments: