A Quick Word From Yours Truly


Hi, welcome to PJ's blog.

If you've checked out the "About Me" bit you'll see I'm a keen amateur photographer who enjoys all things digital. I mostly like photographing plants and landscapes as they are easy targets ;-) I used to work in Software which sounds more exciting than it is but am now officially a Snr. Project Planner having changed jobs after almost 25yrs in Software. I sometimes wish I could work in photography but that would probably become boring if I did it day in and day out. I used to sponsor a wolf called Luna until she sadly passed away, and love all things "wolfy". Anyhow enjoy the blog and hopefully I'll manage to keep it up to date with what I've been doing and my favourite things!

PJ

Sunday 10 June 2007

Lazy Weekend

It's been a quiet weekend really, most of the time being spent catching up on all those chores around the house and garden that never seem to be fitted in during the busy working week. Also been a bit of an emotional roller coaster, too much time spent dwelling on a past person I would really rather forget about, still I have these moments from time to time.

Still fighting what seems to be a losing battle with my ISP over slow broadband speeds, I thought computers were supposed to make life easier, why then do they seem intent on filling my life with hassle, be it at home or at work ;-)

I'm sure life was much simpler when we weren't at the beck and call of a mobile phone and snail mail was the only way to communicate long distance. Don't get me wrong, I'd be lost without my PC but sometimes using one just does my head in.

Still it's back to Paradise again tomorrow for the start of another exciting working week, roll on Friday!

No comments: