A Quick Word From Yours Truly


Hi, welcome to PJ's blog.

If you've checked out the "About Me" bit you'll see I'm a keen amateur photographer who enjoys all things digital. I mostly like photographing plants and landscapes as they are easy targets ;-) I used to work in Software which sounds more exciting than it is but am now officially a Snr. Project Planner having changed jobs after almost 25yrs in Software. I sometimes wish I could work in photography but that would probably become boring if I did it day in and day out. I used to sponsor a wolf called Luna until she sadly passed away, and love all things "wolfy". Anyhow enjoy the blog and hopefully I'll manage to keep it up to date with what I've been doing and my favourite things!

PJ

Sunday 24 June 2007

My New Piercing



Here's a quick snap of my new piercing, cool or what? It was pretty easy to have done, didn't hurt anymore than having my ear rim done and for you women out there it's a breeze compared to giving birth ;-)

Think this will be the last piercing I get as I can't think of anywhere else I'd really like to get done. I have my lobes done twice and my right ear rim and now my left nostril. Am thinking of a tattoo though which would be really cool if I'm happy to live with it forever. I'd really like a wolf on the top part of my right arm, nothing too big or anything. I really love wolves and can't see that changing so the design isn't a problem it's just the permanence of a tattoo that has to be thought over properly beforehand. At least a piercing will close down pretty well if you decide to "retire" it at any time in the future, a tattoo is not so easily disposed of. I'm also a bit concerned over the pain bit too, a piercing is over so quickly compared to a tattoo but I guess if you want something bad enough you have to be prepared to put up with a little pain. It can't be that bad otherwise some people wouldn't be covered in them!

No comments: