A Quick Word From Yours Truly


Hi, welcome to PJ's blog.

If you've checked out the "About Me" bit you'll see I'm a keen amateur photographer who enjoys all things digital. I mostly like photographing plants and landscapes as they are easy targets ;-) I used to work in Software which sounds more exciting than it is but am now officially a Snr. Project Planner having changed jobs after almost 25yrs in Software. I sometimes wish I could work in photography but that would probably become boring if I did it day in and day out. I used to sponsor a wolf called Luna until she sadly passed away, and love all things "wolfy". Anyhow enjoy the blog and hopefully I'll manage to keep it up to date with what I've been doing and my favourite things!

PJ

Wednesday 13 June 2007

From Paradise...

It’s been a long day here in Paradise again, why does the time sometimes drag so much? The sun is shining outside not that I can see much of it from where I am located, sitting here still feeling a tad chilly so no summer T-shirts for me yet ;-) Realised my summer holiday is still ten weeks away, that seems like a lifetime at the moment, summer will have finally arrived once the school’s are out in July. Trouble is Easter was so nice weather wise that we got spoiled and now that it should be warm and sunny it’s taking ages to get going. At least I’m not a hay fever sufferer, mind I’ve got a cold that doesn’t seem to want to come out properly. It’s a pain really as I keep thinking about getting my nostril pierced and I don’t want to do it yet if I have to keep blowing my nose. I keep researching on the internet about it but I guess at the end of the day it’s about biting the bullet and just go for it. My ear rim is pretty much healed now although it took the best part of a year to settle down, mainly ‘cos I’m too impatient and kept changing the jewellery! Have now decided to keep a circular barbell in it made of titanium which seems to keep it happy most of the time. It’s easier to change it when I want to, the BCR’s are a pain to do without pliers and besides reaching my ear AND being able to see what I’m doing wouldn’t be easy. Well soon be home time, roll on Friday :-)

No comments: