A Quick Word From Yours Truly


Hi, welcome to PJ's blog.

If you've checked out the "About Me" bit you'll see I'm a keen amateur photographer who enjoys all things digital. I mostly like photographing plants and landscapes as they are easy targets ;-) I used to work in Software which sounds more exciting than it is but am now officially a Snr. Project Planner having changed jobs after almost 25yrs in Software. I sometimes wish I could work in photography but that would probably become boring if I did it day in and day out. I used to sponsor a wolf called Luna until she sadly passed away, and love all things "wolfy". Anyhow enjoy the blog and hopefully I'll manage to keep it up to date with what I've been doing and my favourite things!

PJ

Monday 18 July 2022

Wildflowers

 

So these are some of the wildflowers I planted from seeds early in the year - no real idea what they are, the three random boxes I bought had so pictures, just names of what the seeds were, but quite pleased with the array of flowers that have sprung up in the two pots. The blue flowers are lovely but the rest of the plant isn't quite so pleasant, leaves are hairy and not very nice to touch. Probably not that many plants either given how much seed I planted but then perhaps my technique of just sprinkling an abundant amount around in the pot means overcrowding?

Either way, given my distinct lack of green fingers I'm quite chuffed that I have managed to grow anything at all :-)


No comments: