A Quick Word From Yours Truly


Hi, welcome to PJ's blog.

If you've checked out the "About Me" bit you'll see I'm a keen amateur photographer who enjoys all things digital. I mostly like photographing plants and landscapes as they are easy targets ;-) I used to work in Software which sounds more exciting than it is but am now officially a Snr. Project Planner having changed jobs after almost 25yrs in Software. I sometimes wish I could work in photography but that would probably become boring if I did it day in and day out. I used to sponsor a wolf called Luna until she sadly passed away, and love all things "wolfy". Anyhow enjoy the blog and hopefully I'll manage to keep it up to date with what I've been doing and my favourite things!

PJ

Friday 10 June 2022

Sarah Millican - Hammersmith

 

Friday 10th June saw Julia and I heading up to London to hopefully see Sarah Millican at the Hammersmith theatre. I say hopefully because the night before on Sarah's Facebook page she'd posted that the show had been postponed due to illness 😱

We decided to take a chance and travel up there anyway, nothing ventured and all that! Whilst we were eating lunch in McDonalds Julia checked in with Sarah's Facebook page and yes she was on her way to London for the two shows she was doing there - woohoo 😊

We had a wander around and ended up in Green Park for a while where we people watched, chatted and enjoyed an ice-cream. Then went back to Victoria station for snacks before heading on the tube to the theatre.

The show was AWESOME! I love Sarah as a comedian - she is so funny, the show is over 16's and to be honest I think it could be over 18's but she was totally on point. We had a fantastic time and we'd definitely go to see her again.

This is the stage area lit up before the show started, us sitting in our seats and outside the theatre afterwards. We got our free "I'm a Bobby Dazzler" badges that were being handed out as we left and we made a donation to the Samaritans which is who they were collecting for that evening.

A late train home to find James waiting in the station car park to run us home, the end to a perfect day out with my girl 💓

No comments: