A Quick Word From Yours Truly


Hi, welcome to PJ's blog.

If you've checked out the "About Me" bit you'll see I'm a keen amateur photographer who enjoys all things digital. I mostly like photographing plants and landscapes as they are easy targets ;-) I used to work in Software which sounds more exciting than it is but am now officially a Snr. Project Planner having changed jobs after almost 25yrs in Software. I sometimes wish I could work in photography but that would probably become boring if I did it day in and day out. I used to sponsor a wolf called Luna until she sadly passed away, and love all things "wolfy". Anyhow enjoy the blog and hopefully I'll manage to keep it up to date with what I've been doing and my favourite things!

PJ

Wednesday 11 August 2021

Updating the website...

 

So taken a few moments to update some aspects of the website, see link below. It got an overhaul some time ago when Google changed how personal websites were created/hosted. Rather than bin mine off I took the opportunity to spring clean it.

In many respects this blog provides more of a regular connection if you like, a place to post my latest thoughts rather than always share them with Facebook. Some things just attract too much in the way of crap comments! So I post here where chances are very few people see it ;-)

Anyway here's the link...

My Website

No comments: