A Quick Word From Yours Truly


Hi, welcome to PJ's blog.

If you've checked out the "About Me" bit you'll see I'm a keen amateur photographer who enjoys all things digital. I mostly like photographing plants and landscapes as they are easy targets ;-) I used to work in Software which sounds more exciting than it is but am now officially a Snr. Project Planner having changed jobs after almost 25yrs in Software. I sometimes wish I could work in photography but that would probably become boring if I did it day in and day out. I used to sponsor a wolf called Luna until she sadly passed away, and love all things "wolfy". Anyhow enjoy the blog and hopefully I'll manage to keep it up to date with what I've been doing and my favourite things!

PJ

Saturday 12 June 2021

Wild Flowers Walk

 

Me and my Dad had a mooch just up to Horsted Park late this morning to go look at the wild flowers that grow up there. An abundance of grasses, poppies, love in the mist, daisies, dog roses et al and all provided lots of worthy subjects to point our cameras at.

A bit warmer outside than we'd anticipated, although when the breeze blew it was most welcome.

The areas have been left to do their own thing, within reason, and these wild flowers create a bee friendly environment as well as a riot of colours. The red poppies were especially gorgeous even if the cameras are less enamoured by the colour red!

This is one of several favourites from the hour or so we spent mooching around. It was good to get outside for a walk in the fresh air, good to spend some time with my Dad and good to stretch the legs after spending all day yesterday gardening and waking up feeling as stiff as a board ;-)

No comments: