A Quick Word From Yours Truly


Hi, welcome to PJ's blog.

If you've checked out the "About Me" bit you'll see I'm a keen amateur photographer who enjoys all things digital. I mostly like photographing plants and landscapes as they are easy targets ;-) I used to work in Software which sounds more exciting than it is but am now officially a Snr. Project Planner having changed jobs after almost 25yrs in Software. I sometimes wish I could work in photography but that would probably become boring if I did it day in and day out. I used to sponsor a wolf called Luna until she sadly passed away, and love all things "wolfy". Anyhow enjoy the blog and hopefully I'll manage to keep it up to date with what I've been doing and my favourite things!

PJ

Sunday 20 June 2021

Father's Day 2021 Part 2

 

Spent Father's Day over at my Dad's with my brother and his family. Good to catch up with them as we've been parted more or less for most of the Lockdown since last year apart from the recent funeral for our Step-Mum.

Having called into Dockside after my 2nd Covid-19 jab I saw this amazing metal garden bi-plane that you can see in the photo above. Given I had no better ideas for my Dad for Father's Day I thought he'd like something in the garden that was a bit more "boy toy"!

This is after he and my 'bro assembled it and Dad came outside to test drive the propellers being blown around. Works amazingly well :-)


This is me in between my Dad and 'bro, taken by Joanne in the garden. Thought it would be good to get a snap of the three of us as we'd already done another image of the "Letley's" - Dad, Darren (my 'bro) and his boys George & William. Last image taken was many years ago when I think William was only little.

Happy days and good to spend some family time together in what has been a really weird and lonely fourteen months whilst the pandemic has been keeping families apart.

No comments: