A Quick Word From Yours Truly


Hi, welcome to PJ's blog.

If you've checked out the "About Me" bit you'll see I'm a keen amateur photographer who enjoys all things digital. I mostly like photographing plants and landscapes as they are easy targets ;-) I used to work in Software which sounds more exciting than it is but am now officially a Snr. Project Planner having changed jobs after almost 25yrs in Software. I sometimes wish I could work in photography but that would probably become boring if I did it day in and day out. I used to sponsor a wolf called Luna until she sadly passed away, and love all things "wolfy". Anyhow enjoy the blog and hopefully I'll manage to keep it up to date with what I've been doing and my favourite things!

PJ

Sunday 13 February 2011

Sunday Morning...

Hey its another Sunday morning, not sure where my weekends go these days :-( Still we had a good time at the club last night, bit bizarre celebrating a late Xmas last week what with this week being Valentines, wondering if next week could be an early Easter ;-)

Planning to go up and see the new nephew at the end of the month if that's cool with them, think the little chap is gradually settingly in to life on the outside! Must be quite traumatic for them really, they spend 9 months (or less in his case) all nice and cosy in a water filled bubble, then get evicted out into a strange world full of weird stuff like clothes, nappies and having to work to eat! No wonder it takes them time to sort themselves out and I dont think people like health visitors and the likes help as they get all obsessive about weight measuring and percentages and babies are not all the same. I'm sure we didn't get obsessed over when we were born like they do now. Freaks new Mums out, at least Jo's been through it before with George so is less likely to be sucked in to their frenzy but still I'm sure she can do without the "life under the microscope" and just get on with taking care of William. Be good to see the little chap in the flesh and of course to catch up with George. He was very entertaining at Christmas, playing with all his cars and toolkits and chasing after his Grandad to come play! Very full on at 3yrs of age, they just dont come to a stop until they fall asleep. Wish I had some of his energy :-)

No comments: