A Quick Word From Yours Truly


Hi, welcome to PJ's blog.

If you've checked out the "About Me" bit you'll see I'm a keen amateur photographer who enjoys all things digital. I mostly like photographing plants and landscapes as they are easy targets ;-) I used to work in Software which sounds more exciting than it is but am now officially a Snr. Project Planner having changed jobs after almost 25yrs in Software. I sometimes wish I could work in photography but that would probably become boring if I did it day in and day out. I used to sponsor a wolf called Luna until she sadly passed away, and love all things "wolfy". Anyhow enjoy the blog and hopefully I'll manage to keep it up to date with what I've been doing and my favourite things!

PJ

Thursday 24 February 2011

Spring is Coming!

Its been confirmed, Spring is defo on its way! I've seen it for myself in new buds forming on the bushes I pass on my way home and in the clumps of daffs pushing up through the ground all over the place ready to burst into riotuous colour before too long. And for the first time today I didn't need the light on when I got ready for work, though did succumb for putting on my slap, its takes alot of money to look this cheap ;-) Dont know about you but the emerging light in the early mornings and evenings is making me feels a whole lot brighter and whilst we are still not outta the woods as far as the threat of snow goes, we are certainly edging away from it with every passing week. Which after the truckload we had dumped on us at the end of November and over Christmas, is a real blessing as last year I can remember having to go back to work after the Chrimbo break IN THE SNOW :-(

Mothers Day will soon be upon us too, April 3rd for those of you who want to know, make sure you take the opportunity to tell that special lady what she means to you. My Mum's been gone now for 24yrs this November and I still miss her, its easy to let things slide what with our busy lives but you never know when one day she wont be there anymore.

No comments: