A Quick Word From Yours Truly


Hi, welcome to PJ's blog.

If you've checked out the "About Me" bit you'll see I'm a keen amateur photographer who enjoys all things digital. I mostly like photographing plants and landscapes as they are easy targets ;-) I used to work in Software which sounds more exciting than it is but am now officially a Snr. Project Planner having changed jobs after almost 25yrs in Software. I sometimes wish I could work in photography but that would probably become boring if I did it day in and day out. I used to sponsor a wolf called Luna until she sadly passed away, and love all things "wolfy". Anyhow enjoy the blog and hopefully I'll manage to keep it up to date with what I've been doing and my favourite things!

PJ

Tuesday 22 February 2011

Nose Piercing Retired

I have taken the steps of retiring my nose stud after many weeks of putting up with it bleeding and generally playing up big time. Almost ripped it outta my face the other week after washing it which did not help one little bit so thought rather than leave the lump around the edge to get bigger and maybe end up leaving a scar I thought it might be time to let it go and allow it to heal properly. Hopefully it will be OK and the lump will diminish as it did when I removed my ear rim jewellery. I like the stud but after nearly 4yrs of it playing up periodically the novelty is wearing thin and i'm more interested in my tattoos, trust me they are by and far much easier to look after than a piercing and once healed need no further fussing. Julia was just saying over the weekend that the ear lobe piercings she had done with a needle still play up on a regular basis and yet the gun piercings are OK. I know everyone advocates needle piercings and I'm on that wagon too but somehow there must be some difference that can cause one to play up much more than the other. I am defo gonna stick to tattoos from now on...

No comments: