A Quick Word From Yours Truly


Hi, welcome to PJ's blog.

If you've checked out the "About Me" bit you'll see I'm a keen amateur photographer who enjoys all things digital. I mostly like photographing plants and landscapes as they are easy targets ;-) I used to work in Software which sounds more exciting than it is but am now officially a Snr. Project Planner having changed jobs after almost 25yrs in Software. I sometimes wish I could work in photography but that would probably become boring if I did it day in and day out. I used to sponsor a wolf called Luna until she sadly passed away, and love all things "wolfy". Anyhow enjoy the blog and hopefully I'll manage to keep it up to date with what I've been doing and my favourite things!

PJ

Tuesday 8 February 2011

Busy Bee

Been a busy bee in Paradise today, been putting the data into a monthly planning report that "analyses" the latest schedule update and hopefully proves useful to those that read it.

Better than yesterday when at home I almost ripped out my nose piercing when it got caught up on a loop on the towel. Considering that my nose is playing up big-time anyway this was not a good thing to have happen :-( Dont wanna have to consider retiring it as I quite like it but it's the longest that its been "iffy" for. Dont think it was this bad when it was pierced!

Baby William is gaining weight again, after a bit of a panic about his weight loss since birth it looks like he's getting the hang of this feeding lark. To be honest I think everyone worries a little too much, babies are not a science and they are all different, all this micro-probing does is stress everyone out which is definitely not good for the baby! It must be pretty traumatic for them being born, they go from having to do nothing to get nourishment to having to wear clothes, nappies and work for their food, enough to freak anyone out! Anyway Mummy Jo seems to have him under control now so fingers crossed he settles down into life in the Letley family :-)

No comments: