A Quick Word From Yours Truly


Hi, welcome to PJ's blog.

If you've checked out the "About Me" bit you'll see I'm a keen amateur photographer who enjoys all things digital. I mostly like photographing plants and landscapes as they are easy targets ;-) I used to work in Software which sounds more exciting than it is but am now officially a Snr. Project Planner having changed jobs after almost 25yrs in Software. I sometimes wish I could work in photography but that would probably become boring if I did it day in and day out. I used to sponsor a wolf called Luna until she sadly passed away, and love all things "wolfy". Anyhow enjoy the blog and hopefully I'll manage to keep it up to date with what I've been doing and my favourite things!

PJ

Thursday 25 March 2010

Princess Anne visits Mid-Kent College

Princess Anne was due to officially open the new Mid-Kent College, Gillingham campus this morning. Having said that she's not likely to meet any of the actual students as they were asked to stay clear of the corridors during her visit :-( Expect she'll have found it kinda weird opening a college with no apparent students in it!!! Still I guess it helps promote this new, state of the art campus which has been borne out of the closure of the old City Way and Horsted sites.

1 comment:

David George HOBBS said...

it was a wonderfull occasion and I was lucky enough to get near her.

It was more than about Royalty. Its about loyalty, tradition community, belonging, respect. A great occasion.