A Quick Word From Yours Truly


Hi, welcome to PJ's blog.

If you've checked out the "About Me" bit you'll see I'm a keen amateur photographer who enjoys all things digital. I mostly like photographing plants and landscapes as they are easy targets ;-) I used to work in Software which sounds more exciting than it is but am now officially a Snr. Project Planner having changed jobs after almost 25yrs in Software. I sometimes wish I could work in photography but that would probably become boring if I did it day in and day out. I used to sponsor a wolf called Luna until she sadly passed away, and love all things "wolfy". Anyhow enjoy the blog and hopefully I'll manage to keep it up to date with what I've been doing and my favourite things!

PJ

Thursday 25 March 2010

Art In Action Exhibition 24th March 2010

The Art In Action Exhibition held at The Brook Theatre yesterday evening went off really well. There was a steady stream of people coming in from 4:30pm through to about 8pm when it started to quieten down a bit. The Mid-Kent College students put on a sterling display of art encompassing their views and feelings about Chatham, some positive - Barney's Fact Finding Guide to Chatham, some negative - No Entry, Chatham.
The remaining schools who were also there showed the Medway Towns off in a variety of different ways from photo collages to comic book antics, Russian Circus to a novel "Layers of Medway" photo box. All in all it was a very successful evening and The Brook Theatre provided a wonderful, historical backdrop for their efforts. More details of the exhibits, including photos, can be found on my website (
http://sites.google.com/site/avenlor/)

No comments: