A Quick Word From Yours Truly


Hi, welcome to PJ's blog.

If you've checked out the "About Me" bit you'll see I'm a keen amateur photographer who enjoys all things digital. I mostly like photographing plants and landscapes as they are easy targets ;-) I used to work in Software which sounds more exciting than it is but am now officially a Snr. Project Planner having changed jobs after almost 25yrs in Software. I sometimes wish I could work in photography but that would probably become boring if I did it day in and day out. I used to sponsor a wolf called Luna until she sadly passed away, and love all things "wolfy". Anyhow enjoy the blog and hopefully I'll manage to keep it up to date with what I've been doing and my favourite things!

PJ

Sunday 21 March 2010

Hair in March 2010


The hair's grown a wee bit since I started this journey but its gonna be a long trip from a No: 3 shave to below my shoulders. It's already curling up at the base of my neck and each wash sees it sticking up less and less. I'm trying to train in a side parting which seems to be working except I'm not always sure that its in the same place each time! It's hard to keep tucking the side hair behind my ears and it's still too short to be held back by clips and too short everywhere to wear one of the fabric alice bands I've already bought. But cant wait to have it at least long enough to wear something like that and really hoping that once its reached its final destination I'll like it enough to keep it that way. If I do then a set of red highlights or something similar will be on the agenda just to really make a statement ;-)

No comments: