A Quick Word From Yours Truly


Hi, welcome to PJ's blog.

If you've checked out the "About Me" bit you'll see I'm a keen amateur photographer who enjoys all things digital. I mostly like photographing plants and landscapes as they are easy targets ;-) I used to work in Software which sounds more exciting than it is but am now officially a Snr. Project Planner having changed jobs after almost 25yrs in Software. I sometimes wish I could work in photography but that would probably become boring if I did it day in and day out. I used to sponsor a wolf called Luna until she sadly passed away, and love all things "wolfy". Anyhow enjoy the blog and hopefully I'll manage to keep it up to date with what I've been doing and my favourite things!

PJ

Sunday 12 September 2021

Kent Classic Car Show - Aylesford Priory

 

So today saw me and Dad at the Kent Classic Car Show @ Aylesford Priory. It felt strange being there after all this time, 5yrs ago Julia and James's wedding reception was held in the North Barn.

Anyhoo we went in and waited for Julia and James to rock up with Annie (dog) in tow. We had a good mooch around the cars and motor jumble, Julia bought a little toy Police Mini car for their collection. 

We found a grassy spot in some shade for lunch, time for Annie to have a lie down in the shade bless her. We were joined by James's sister Beth and her other half Ionel and then James's best mate Dima rocked up briefly.

Another mooch around the cars and we found the Mustang we rented for Julia and James's wedding day along with its owners Barbara and her other half. Didn't get chance to say hello as they were deep in conversation but the above image is part of the inside of the car. It still looks uber awesome and it was an amazing car to ride in for their big day!

Last on the list before heading home was ice-creams all round including a little pot for Annie which she thoroughly enjoyed.

Back home around 4pm for some LR editing...

No comments: