A Quick Word From Yours Truly


Hi, welcome to PJ's blog.

If you've checked out the "About Me" bit you'll see I'm a keen amateur photographer who enjoys all things digital. I mostly like photographing plants and landscapes as they are easy targets ;-) I used to work in Software which sounds more exciting than it is but am now officially a Snr. Project Planner having changed jobs after almost 25yrs in Software. I sometimes wish I could work in photography but that would probably become boring if I did it day in and day out. I used to sponsor a wolf called Luna until she sadly passed away, and love all things "wolfy". Anyhow enjoy the blog and hopefully I'll manage to keep it up to date with what I've been doing and my favourite things!

PJ

Friday 7 August 2020

Field Fires!

This was the damage caused today in the children's playground. At the time I wasn't sure whether it had been deliberate or not, I didn't even know what had happened until I looked out of the curtains and saw the fire brigade finishing up.



The second photo was their initial port of call, think the neighbours said they spent 2hr putting this one out before dealing with the smouldering playground.








A subsequent news story in Kent Online has confirmed both were arson, set alight by teenagers with nothing better to do 😡 Maybe their parents should keep a closer eye on their offspring, better still give them a good hiding.

I'm sure the fire brigade have much better things to do than run around putting out these senseless fires started by yobs who don't even live on our estate.


No comments: