A Quick Word From Yours Truly


Hi, welcome to PJ's blog.

If you've checked out the "About Me" bit you'll see I'm a keen amateur photographer who enjoys all things digital. I mostly like photographing plants and landscapes as they are easy targets ;-) I used to work in Software which sounds more exciting than it is but am now officially a Snr. Project Planner having changed jobs after almost 25yrs in Software. I sometimes wish I could work in photography but that would probably become boring if I did it day in and day out. I used to sponsor a wolf called Luna until she sadly passed away, and love all things "wolfy". Anyhow enjoy the blog and hopefully I'll manage to keep it up to date with what I've been doing and my favourite things!

PJ

Sunday 22 October 2023

Annie's 6th Birthday!

 

So this was Annie, waiting patiently for this birthday biscuit whilst we sang "Happy Birthday" to her whilst on a walk over the fields!

This delicious looking biccie (they smelt like hooman food!) was from a pack from Julia & James and she took home some biscuits and a birthday cake from Daisy's Dog Empawium in Bluewater.

Hard to believe we've had this girl back in the family for the last four years, especially when there were plenty of traumatic times in 2019 when we thought we'd never see her again 😭

But sense finally prevailed, she came back to Chez Bailey and has been living like the Doggie Diva she is ever since 🐶

Her intelligence and Alpha Female traits never cease to amaze me, I've never come across a dog like her before. No wonder she failed the GD training, Annie is not a dog to be expected to toe the line, she is independent, wilful, deeply loyal and only willing to live her life on her own terms. Everything we came to love about her when she was with us during her training.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNIE!!!

No comments: