A Quick Word From Yours Truly


Hi, welcome to PJ's blog.

If you've checked out the "About Me" bit you'll see I'm a keen amateur photographer who enjoys all things digital. I mostly like photographing plants and landscapes as they are easy targets ;-) I used to work in Software which sounds more exciting than it is but am now officially a Snr. Project Planner having changed jobs after almost 25yrs in Software. I sometimes wish I could work in photography but that would probably become boring if I did it day in and day out. I used to sponsor a wolf called Luna until she sadly passed away, and love all things "wolfy". Anyhow enjoy the blog and hopefully I'll manage to keep it up to date with what I've been doing and my favourite things!

PJ

Sunday 19 March 2023

Mother's Day 💓

 

Due to yet more crappy weather this weekend and a somewhat early Mother's Day this year, Julia and I took ourselves up to Bluewater for some retail therapy.

Here we are in front of a wall of floral art for a joint selfie 💓💓

Was really pleased to spend the day with her after we'd originally decided to just do lunch as her and James were in the throes of revamping their back garden with a digger that they had hired for the long weekend. After two days of very much on/off rain I'd suggested we take a rain check on meeting up because they were so busy. But after a big push on Saturday afternoon she text me to say that our shopping trip was still on.

So we've had a good mooch, buffet lunch at Pizza Hut and a good natter. Happy days.

And here are my gifts, a gorgeous tree of life necklace and some Doggie Face chocolates from Furbaby Annie 💓 I am indeed blessed.


No comments: