A Quick Word From Yours Truly


Hi, welcome to PJ's blog.

If you've checked out the "About Me" bit you'll see I'm a keen amateur photographer who enjoys all things digital. I mostly like photographing plants and landscapes as they are easy targets ;-) I used to work in Software which sounds more exciting than it is but am now officially a Snr. Project Planner having changed jobs after almost 25yrs in Software. I sometimes wish I could work in photography but that would probably become boring if I did it day in and day out. I used to sponsor a wolf called Luna until she sadly passed away, and love all things "wolfy". Anyhow enjoy the blog and hopefully I'll manage to keep it up to date with what I've been doing and my favourite things!

PJ

Friday 16 December 2022

Frost turns to Snow

 


So Sunday saw the day start out frosty, popped outside with the TG-6 and snapped a few images in mainly the microscope mode which allows for extreme closeups. Fine, OK, I can deal with a bit of frost...

Then in the evening said frost morphed into snow, lots of it, at least 3 inches of the stuff:


Here's a view from the bedroom window, bloody stuff, I hate snow. Yes it looked like a winter wonderland st this point, but the novelty, if there ever is one, soon wears off.

It's been too cold all week to see the stuff even come close to melting, so it's still as is almost a week later and quite frankly I'm sick of it. Had to WFH for the short week I was still working before my Chrimbo holiday kicked in and had to don wellies and trekking poles to make the short journey up the road for a blood test earlier in the week.

Roll on some warmer temperatures and rain to wash it away.


No comments: