A Quick Word From Yours Truly


Hi, welcome to PJ's blog.

If you've checked out the "About Me" bit you'll see I'm a keen amateur photographer who enjoys all things digital. I mostly like photographing plants and landscapes as they are easy targets ;-) I used to work in Software which sounds more exciting than it is but am now officially a Snr. Project Planner having changed jobs after almost 25yrs in Software. I sometimes wish I could work in photography but that would probably become boring if I did it day in and day out. I used to sponsor a wolf called Luna until she sadly passed away, and love all things "wolfy". Anyhow enjoy the blog and hopefully I'll manage to keep it up to date with what I've been doing and my favourite things!

PJ

Sunday 25 December 2022

Christmas Day!

 


A few images from Christmas Day which started with dinner at The Honourable Pilot for seven, sooo much easier than cooking!

Then back to Julia and James's for presents and later on, some tea.

These are a few of us opening presents, including Annie who managed to open most of the treats and we ended up having to ration them 🤣



These are a few photos taken the next day using the new kaleidoscope filter which my Dad gave me and which I'm holding up in the collage above. It's really fun and easy to use, even in front of a compact camera although it needs careful positioning, but usually it's designed to screw onto the front of the lens. In my case via several step-down rings to bring it down from 77mm to whatever my lens happens to be.


This single image rather better shows the effect, it's certainly going to be a fun addition to the camera bag and not too cumbersome to take out on a day snapping once the correct rings are also added.



No comments: