A Quick Word From Yours Truly


Hi, welcome to PJ's blog.

If you've checked out the "About Me" bit you'll see I'm a keen amateur photographer who enjoys all things digital. I mostly like photographing plants and landscapes as they are easy targets ;-) I used to work in Software which sounds more exciting than it is but am now officially a Snr. Project Planner having changed jobs after almost 25yrs in Software. I sometimes wish I could work in photography but that would probably become boring if I did it day in and day out. I used to sponsor a wolf called Luna until she sadly passed away, and love all things "wolfy". Anyhow enjoy the blog and hopefully I'll manage to keep it up to date with what I've been doing and my favourite things!

PJ

Tuesday 4 October 2022

Fields Cut - Finally

 

Got home after a day in the office to find that the fields had finally been cut, all bang tidy again after getting waayy too long and the opportunity to cut it during the better weather missed for a short while.

Annie will be chuffed, no more bringing home lots of seeds every time she gets a walk over there 🐶

Got to admit that whilst it can be alluring watching the long grass ripple in the breeze, like the waves on the ocean, it does look nice when its been freshly cut :-)

No comments: