A Quick Word From Yours Truly


Hi, welcome to PJ's blog.

If you've checked out the "About Me" bit you'll see I'm a keen amateur photographer who enjoys all things digital. I mostly like photographing plants and landscapes as they are easy targets ;-) I used to work in Software which sounds more exciting than it is but am now officially a Snr. Project Planner having changed jobs after almost 25yrs in Software. I sometimes wish I could work in photography but that would probably become boring if I did it day in and day out. I used to sponsor a wolf called Luna until she sadly passed away, and love all things "wolfy". Anyhow enjoy the blog and hopefully I'll manage to keep it up to date with what I've been doing and my favourite things!

PJ

Saturday 29 October 2022

Decorating for Halloween

 



Spent some time on Saturday morning decorating the porch for Halloween - one of my favourite times of the year - apart from trick or treating - I don't agree with that concept.

Put up a few more than I was originally going to, including some hanging bits - like I say, trying to avoid the door knockers looking for treats although I think there's supposed to be a pumpkin code by which people indicate their willingness to participate in the shenanigans.


So this is in the evening with the LED tree lights on and set to orange, although the phone makes them look more red.

Also spent some time practising with some makeup ready for dressing up for charity on Monday at work. Witches dress is hanging up already and was trying to decide on main makeup for my eyes/lips and then trying to draw webs and spiders for the additional "look". Not as easy to draw a straight line on your face as the YouTube videos make it look, even with a pencil rather than liquid liner!

My Grim Reaper rucksack is packed with some decorations for my desk and a few snacks for the "team" - not that there's many people in on a Monday so they should last a little while hopefully 🤞🏻





No comments: