A Quick Word From Yours Truly


Hi, welcome to PJ's blog.

If you've checked out the "About Me" bit you'll see I'm a keen amateur photographer who enjoys all things digital. I mostly like photographing plants and landscapes as they are easy targets ;-) I used to work in Software which sounds more exciting than it is but am now officially a Snr. Project Planner having changed jobs after almost 25yrs in Software. I sometimes wish I could work in photography but that would probably become boring if I did it day in and day out. I used to sponsor a wolf called Luna until she sadly passed away, and love all things "wolfy". Anyhow enjoy the blog and hopefully I'll manage to keep it up to date with what I've been doing and my favourite things!

PJ

Friday 28 October 2022

Autumn Walk - Walderslade Woods

 


Friday afternoon and Dad and I headed along the road to Walderslade Woods looking for some autumn colour - which we found in spades!

A carpet of leaves throughout the woodland and a myriad of fungi of differing species.

Thankfully the woods is reasonably busy, Dad got carried away climbing through the brambles and lost his footing, fell back into a ditch and I had to enlist the help of a lovely chap who'd been cycling through the woods with his young son and dog to help pull Dad up onto his feet again! Nothing broken but his pride - thankfully!

We spent a good 2hr mooching right down to the bottom where it comes out onto the street and then back the other way to the car.

Really mild weather too, only needing a light mac for a change. Long may it continue...


No comments: