A Quick Word From Yours Truly


Hi, welcome to PJ's blog.

If you've checked out the "About Me" bit you'll see I'm a keen amateur photographer who enjoys all things digital. I mostly like photographing plants and landscapes as they are easy targets ;-) I used to work in Software which sounds more exciting than it is but am now officially a Snr. Project Planner having changed jobs after almost 25yrs in Software. I sometimes wish I could work in photography but that would probably become boring if I did it day in and day out. I used to sponsor a wolf called Luna until she sadly passed away, and love all things "wolfy". Anyhow enjoy the blog and hopefully I'll manage to keep it up to date with what I've been doing and my favourite things!

PJ

Sunday 7 August 2022

Vintage Bike Show

 

Sunday saw Dad, me and Tedster head over to Aylesford Priory for a vintage bike show - uber hot and sunny weather so we donned hats and I wore a 3/4 sleeve shirt over my vest, we took the cameras and little folding stools so we'd have something to sit on for lunch if we managed to find any shade!

Had a really good day, more different makes of bike than I've ever seen at a show before but Dad knew most if not all of them! Had a really good chat to a bloke about his scooter and trailer - something I've never seen before:


This was post the restoration following a fire which pretty much damaged most of the vehicle:


He was exhibiting two scooters and also owned at least one of the bubble cars back home (think he was Dutch?).

All in all a lovely day and really friendly people who were only too happy to chat about their pride and joy!


No comments: