A Quick Word From Yours Truly


Hi, welcome to PJ's blog.

If you've checked out the "About Me" bit you'll see I'm a keen amateur photographer who enjoys all things digital. I mostly like photographing plants and landscapes as they are easy targets ;-) I used to work in Software which sounds more exciting than it is but am now officially a Snr. Project Planner having changed jobs after almost 25yrs in Software. I sometimes wish I could work in photography but that would probably become boring if I did it day in and day out. I used to sponsor a wolf called Luna until she sadly passed away, and love all things "wolfy". Anyhow enjoy the blog and hopefully I'll manage to keep it up to date with what I've been doing and my favourite things!

PJ

Thursday 25 August 2022

Orange Everything!

 

So Thursday morning, up at 6am initially for the tablet alarm, and I see an orange glow everywhere. In my room (the curtains are a dusky pink) so thought it might have just been those reflecting the light, but every room I moved into had the same weird orange look to everything in it. 

Took a few images on the mobile to record the "event" and then went back to bed, it cleared almost as quickly as I'd noticed it, by around 6:30am all started to look more normal. Unsure if it was the effects of the sunrise, according to the rain app sunrise was 5:59am that morning, but it was heavy cloud and you couldn't see any sign of the sun until more or less around when the top image was taken which was 6:23am.

Weird for sure ???

No comments: