A Quick Word From Yours Truly


Hi, welcome to PJ's blog.

If you've checked out the "About Me" bit you'll see I'm a keen amateur photographer who enjoys all things digital. I mostly like photographing plants and landscapes as they are easy targets ;-) I used to work in Software which sounds more exciting than it is but am now officially a Snr. Project Planner having changed jobs after almost 25yrs in Software. I sometimes wish I could work in photography but that would probably become boring if I did it day in and day out. I used to sponsor a wolf called Luna until she sadly passed away, and love all things "wolfy". Anyhow enjoy the blog and hopefully I'll manage to keep it up to date with what I've been doing and my favourite things!

PJ

Saturday 13 August 2022

Hot, Hot, Hot

 

So yesterday as I've said, I spent most of the day lounging on the decking trying to stay out of the sun and make the most of the breeze. It ended up being a bit like musical chairs with either me or the brolly moving around to try and stay in some semblance of shade!

This was early on when I was sitting in one of the rattan chairs, from there I moved to the recliner deckchair and after that the sofa.

As much as the decking is lovely to have I'm not really an all-round outdoorsy type of girl - too many bugs for that, especially the flying variety. Still I lasted most of the day and indeed went back up there in the evening for some night shots for the family challenge.

Today has been too hot to be outside, so holed up indoors with the windows and curtains shut just trying not to get overheated. Pretty much nada in the way of breeze outside and quite frankly it's wearing pretty thin, I'd rather have some more normal, British weather thank you very much. Am sure the 'bro and family are enjoying the endless sunshine whilst they are on holiday in Norfolk. They aren't used to getting this much sunshine on their holidays 🤣 😎



No comments: